Young Living has compiled a comprehensive collection of essential oils for your everyday activities, which is designed to provide ongoing support for your home, health, and body. The collection has the perfect balance of singles and blends.
The singles include: Frankincense, Lemon, Lavender, Melaleuca Alternifoilia and Peppermint. The blends include: Joy, Purification, PanAway, Thieves and Stress Away.
So these oils may be for the “everyday” routine, but there’s nothing mundane about them. Here are five surprises about the oils in this collection.
1. Frankincense is considered the holy anointing oil in the Middle East, where it has been used in religious ceremonies for thousands of years.
2. When using Peppermint or Thieves as a supplement, you should dilute one drop into four ounces of liquid. You can put them into a liquid like goat’s milk or rice milk. It’s a surprising but refreshing mix.
3. Stress Away is the first product to contain the stress-relieving combination of lime and vanilla pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. With the addition of copaiba, lavender and other ingredients, the unique blend can help induce relaxation.
4. Melaleuca Alternifolia is also commonly known as tea tree oil.
5. PanAway was created by Gary Young following a severe injury to the ligaments in his leg. The oil blend can be used to soothe the skin after exercise.